Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been very polite in my thread title - I'd rather use harsher language!

Walking home last night from the pub after a couple of after-work drinks following a late night at work. Some w4n7ers decided to jump on me from the shadows and give me a right old kicking.

Spent a few hours in hospital for xrays and now i've got a head like a watermelon... :mad:

Why do they do it?? They didn't even take anything.. Didn't see who it was either. I think there were about three of them - cowards!

Really hacked off now...:( :(

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Sheeyit Mr Levi - that's too bad :(
I hate violence of any nature, but in particular the cowardly, indescriminate kind :mad:

Have you spoken to the Police (for what good it would do...). Perhaps there've been other similar attacks there so worth "registering" the attack at the very least.

Hope you're on the mend and carry on with life as normal again!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, I'm a chap.

That's Kristin Scott Thomas - bit of 'alright' if you ask me!

Thanks for the concern guys. Police are popping round at 3pm. Hopefully there might be some cctv cameras in the area...

cheers

Levi

·
Registered
25,672 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate, one of the many reasons I don't go out round town any more :(

·
Registered
16,888 Posts
sorry to hear that Levi - just what on earth is happening in this country?

Sorry to sound cynical, but in this day and age, I think you're more likely to find your attack on YouTube rather than the CCTV :-(

g

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
Feckers won't even look you in the eye first so you can have the satisfaction of taking a swing at em :mad:

hope they get caught- for what good that'll do

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Jeez that sounds horrific levi :eek: :(

Hope you're ok and the scroats get caught :mad:

·
Registered
15,298 Posts
:mad: :mad: :mad: Outrageous - what is the world coming to :( :( :(

Again, another set if idiots that should have been drowned at birth - and typically cowards as well having to gang up 3 to 1; I bet you individually they would have run a mile. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Have you reported it to the police???

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Yet more moronic plebs having what they consider fun at innocent peoples expense.

Reading things like this make you feel like taking a bit of vigilante action.

Ok it may not be right but it sure as hell beats the slap on the wrist, don't do it again attitudes, and tbh its probably the only thing those idiots will understand.

N

·
0 Posts
Not good.

One of the reasons I left the UK was
too much agro of a night.

But TBH it could happen anywhere.

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Very sorry to hear that mate :(

I hope the police nabs them and throws them in jail, where some 300 pounder, bold headed, 10'' guy will drop the soap and give them his utmost TLC!
Sounds like he's already been squashed!

Unless the 10 inches referred to something else? :eek:

EDIT: I realise now you weren't referring to his height. :rolleyes:
Surely you'd want him to be above average though??

;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts