Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all, my paintwork has done 150,000 miles, most of it on motorways. It has scars now, and while i still think she looks pretty, even with her bumps and bruises, i can see why others might think she had seen better days. But mechanically, she still shows her powder coated rear springs, and stainless exhaust to the boy racers, middle-aged 2 ltr turbo-diseasal company car drivers and on occasion - more exotic stuff which should be able to do better!

In smartening her up, the obvious consideration is to get her vinyl wrapped rather than painted.
I have a budget of £1k thanks to Visa. Any colour, as long as its red. Has anyone got any suggestions? Wrap or paint? Any good 'wrappers you can recommend? A good paintshop? A GTV in case you ask, so she's not big.

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
..and just to be different. I'd not rule out wrapping. I can't suggest anybody that does it and I do think that a grand is probably a lower figure.
I keep thinking about it for my black GT, I'd like it red.
However if you are to keep it the same colour then I would probably go with paint.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Wrapping shouldnt cost you that much, you can get a decent wrap for around 400 now (just a quick look around)

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Wrapping shouldnt cost you that much, you can get a decent wrap for around 400 now (just a quick look around)
Really? That cheap? The cost of a pro paint correction.

·
Registered
755 Posts
It is indeed, thats up in falkirk though but should be around that, dont know if it would differ with colours or anything like that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts