Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Why an important information message has to be given to us by a thug making reference to someone he has just rendered unconscious and not breathing is beyond me. Is this where we have got to in society that we are more likely to take notice of a low life than someone respectable. I hate it and the guy in it was not a nice person when he "played" football, why do we have to see him making money from his awfulness?
Oh well, I'll just get on with me tea.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
:eek: i had a good look through WOT to see if it was mentioned but didn't think of the poll room :lol:
Easily done mate, I put in the poll room to get and idea how many of us were trained to give cpr :D

If I ever have a heart attack I want it to be at an Alfa meet :lol:

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
:thumbs: If one life is saved as a result of the ad then it's a good idea.

V

·
0 Posts
Vinnie Jones is a thug-celeb...not particularly my cup of tea. But the ad gave me a giggle, it's well done.

Whether it will teach people who were too thick/notbovveredenuff to know how to do CPR is anybody's guess though.

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
The three thugs who beat up my son on New Years eve didn't stick around to see if he needed CPR. Maybe if the ad had been on before Christmas they might have done. :rolleyes:

V

·
0 Posts
Jesus. Well I guess nobody can change or deserves a second chance. :rolleyes:

I thought it was a good ad. Funny and informative.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts