Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
I have no issue with criticism if its warranted. However lies that are damaging to myself and my company will be met with legal action. I started the company and have NEVER had an MOT station, have never applied for a test station and therefore have certainly had an MOT licence revoked.
The only person here that is "thick beyond belief" is this Walter Mitty "Grahameo" AKA Graham Bell. This post is wholly untrue, damaging to the reputation of the company and also financially damaging as I now know that it directly cost the company the sale of two vehicles. I have the individuals address and he will be hearing from our legal representative with a view to a libel claim.

David Rowe - Managing Director - Vine Place
HahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
77,412 Posts
I have no issue with criticism if its warranted. However lies that are damaging to myself and my company will be met with legal action. I started the company and have NEVER had an MOT station, have never applied for a test station and therefore have certainly had an MOT licence revoked.
The only person here that is "thick beyond belief" is this Walter Mitty "Grahameo" AKA Graham Bell. This post is wholly untrue, damaging to the reputation of the company and also financially damaging as I now know that it directly cost the company the sale of two vehicles. I have the individuals address and he will be hearing from our legal representative with a view to a libel claim.

David Rowe - Managing Director - Vine Place
Join date October 2012
First post Feb 2017

That must be a record.

:thinking:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts