Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wondering if anyone can clarify the exact spec of my 156 Sportswagon from my VIN plate.

I can see it was built in Oct 2000 and has Australian compliance plate as of Feb 2001.
It's has an engine code of 32301, which as far as I can tell means it's the 2.0 litre 114kw engine, not the 110kw. Is that correct?
The 'version' code is puzzling me though. As you can see it says 932B2. Everything I've found online so far only lists 932B1. Does anyone know what the difference is?

I need to replace the clutch, which I'll be doing myself, but I want to make sure I get the correct one according to the plate numbers. Also would I be correct in thinking my model has the slave cylinder incorporated with the release bearing?

I'd appreciate any info or advice anyone might be able to provide.

Attachments

·
Registered
30,033 Posts
I can tell you it was built on the 19th October 2000 with Irish Grey Momo Leather.

You are correct that it is the CF2 spec 2.0TS engine, 155bhp. Aus didn't get the 150bhp CF3 version.
Yes it has the clutch slave cylinder as part of the release bearing. So gearbox off to get to it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can tell you it was built on the 19th October 2000 with Irish Grey Momo Leather.

You are correct that it is the CF2 spec 2.0TS engine, 155bhp. Aus didn't get the 150bhp CF3 version.
Yes it has the clutch slave cylinder as part of the release bearing. So gearbox off to get to it.
Thanks David that's very helpful, much appreciated. Now I just need to work out what the version code tells me?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts