Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
honestly?

I would try and list some more good things about it. i definately would not start an alfa romeo at 99p, i would start it at about £300. (they really dont make much on ebay, hence why mine is an over priced "best offer" listing. once it sells you will have to sell it for the winning bid as it is a contact between you and the buyer. I watched one sell for £310 yesterday and it was newer than yours, taxed and MOT. please dont think i am having a go. I am actually trying to help you (despite the banter lol)

·
0 Posts
I'll buy it for a £1:D

Seriously though, put more good stuff on it. Buyers will appreciate your honesty but you need to sell it. Any receipts etc?

Could have washed it:lol:

·
Registered
127 Posts
This is my opinion and hopefully constructive criticism on the add

To be honest I would not bid reasons it wants a clean as it looks neglected, you say you need to get rid as you cant afford to run 2 cars as you have been made redundant but then say you will consider PX also the work required may seem simple but as a mechanic would you not fix these and sell for a bit more, also not enough good points stated

Hope this helps

·
Registered
953 Posts
I agree with others here mate. 10 out of 10 for honesty regarding her issues but you should really big her up a bit to attract as many prospective buyers as possible.

and it could do with a valet inside, engine bay and outside.

·
Banned
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dont really see many good things about it to be honest......its a 2nd hand car and i have not had chance to wash it yet, but i needed to get pics up.......

i am not gonna valet a car that i am selling for peanuts a quick wash will do..... i dont want to spend any money on it as at this time in my life every penny in my bank helps.

reason i will take a px is i have made some good money taking px's in the past, i dont mind taking another car if a bit of cash comes my way. then i will either sale the px car on again or put it down the in laws farm lol

D

·
0 Posts
its got aircon, climate control, leccy windows leccy sunroof, 3 alloys lol etc etc etc etc. they are all good things about the car. I need to wash mine and post more pics as mine looks like a shed too lol

·
Banned
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its got aircon, climate control, leccy windows leccy sunroof, 3 alloys lol etc etc etc etc. they are all good things about the car. I need to wash mine and post more pics as mine looks like a shed too lol
it has 4 alloys, one is in the shed with a bald tyre lol

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
How about:

Alfa Romeo 156, 2.4 JTD in metallic silver. Great economical car, and best of all its a 5 cylinder Alfa diesel, entertaining to drive and sounds great too, whilst being easy on the pocket.

Its does have Air-Con, which is climate controlled, this means you can set the temp and keep cool, or warm and not have to faff about adjusting the temperature every 10miles.

The cars done a solid 129k and with regular maintenance it should keep you happy.

Unfortunately i've just been made redundant and it does have a few jobs doing to the car.

Although it does have four alloys one is in the shed with a bald tyre - i suggest you replace both fronts.

Anti Roll bar bushes to need replacing as well as the near side front wishbone.

Of course the car does have scratches etc etc........but still look great - (you need to wash, wax and vallet asap!!)

etc etc etc...........thats the lines I would have gone down - each to their own and im no sales man!!!

·
Banned
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How about:

Alfa Romeo 156, 2.4 JTD in metallic silver. Great economical car, and best of all its a 5 cylinder Alfa diesel, entertaining to drive and sounds great too, whilst being easy on the pocket.

Its does have Air-Con, which is climate controlled, this means you can set the temp and keep cool, or warm and not have to faff about adjusting the temperature every 10miles.

The cars done a solid 129k and with regular maintenance it should keep you happy.

Unfortunately i've just been made redundant and it does have a few jobs doing to the car.

Although it does have four alloys one is in the shed with a bald tyre - i suggest you replace both fronts.

Anti Roll bar bushes to need replacing as well as the near side front wishbone.

Of course the car does have scratches etc etc........but still look great - (you need to wash, wax and vallet asap!!)

etc etc etc...........thats the lines I would have gone down - each to their own and im no sales man!!!
the first one i typed was worded like that lol, but i was using firefox and for some reason verytim i submitted the page it timed out and i had to start again, after 3attempts i did it in internet explorer which worked but i was inpatient by then lol

·
Registered
518 Posts
i am not gonna valet a car that i am selling for peanuts a quick wash will do..... i dont want to spend any money on it as at this time in my life every penny in my bank helps.
Valet and wash it yourself. Getting the hoover, a damp cloth and a bucket of water out doesn't cost you a penny. I wouldn't even view a car in that state and you'll certainly make more from it if it's clean.

D

·
0 Posts
the first one i typed was worded like that lol, but i was using firefox and for some reason verytim i submitted the page it timed out and i had to start again, after 3attempts i did it in internet explorer which worked but i was inpatient by then lol
i use opera. works brilliantly. never got on with mozilla, and explorer is just pathetically slow. opera is quick, safe, and easy to use.

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
Thats not a 150 bhp 2.4 though..............................

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts