Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the rarest of occasions of a free Saturday afternoon to myself today and rather than get stuck into the multitude of jobs that I've been putting off i found myself watching the whole series of this program on discovery turbo.
I'd seen most before but i could watch these over and over again. Some of the cars on there im sure are very rarely seen nevermind heard thrown about.
Id love there to be a refresh or expansion of the marques done by the same guys.

I wouldn't fancy being the insurer though!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I had the rarest of occasions of a free Saturday afternoon to myself today and rather than get stuck into the multitude of jobs that I've been putting off i found myself watching the whole series of this program on discovery turbo.
I'd seen most before but i could watch these over and over again. Some of the cars on there im sure are very rarely seen nevermind heard thrown about.
Id love there to be a refresh or expansion of the marques done by the same guys.

I wouldn't fancy being the insurer though!
I Sky Plus + ed them all yesterday and managed to catch in real time the Alfa show.
Some great cars and some good stories

Lotus. Ferrari, Jaguar, Grand Prix Greats and Masarati amongst the others on view

Alan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts