Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm no computer buff as some of you already know, so can someone please tell me why it goes so slow sometimes that it stalls and comes up with error. Imagine this scenario, we are under attack from nuclear ballistic missiles, our commanders retaliate and press the button only to be told this webb paige has exspired BRILLIANT. :rant:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
I think Mr. AlfaOwner is on the case trying to get the servers up to speed...

Hopefully all will be good soon!

Simon

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
No, it isn't you!! My computer does the same, click on one thread and it errors out, click it again after going back to the topics, and it works. It's frustrating, but the board is worthwhile :D

(Gotta say that, I don't want to pee of all the helpful people who I'll be calling upon at some point! :lol: )

Simon

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Hammy156 said:
No, it isn't you!! My computer does the same, click on one thread and it errors out, click it again after going back to the topics, and it works. It's frustrating, but the board is worthwhile :D

(Gotta say that, I don't want to pee of all the helpful people who I'll be calling upon at some point! :lol: )

Simon
Its hard for me to work on it like this, as it takes so long! I am trying everything I know to find the problem.

Thanks for reporting though.

AO

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Hey, it's all apreciated dude, all the hard work you're pouring into this to get it sorted - I'm sure many more are too!!!

I don't mind the slowness, all made kinda okay by the fact I have a slowish 'puter anyway!!

Simon

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
It's acting rather strange now? Threads appearing updated/posted into... but when you go there... they are not? :confused:

Yes, I know the somewhat usual recently... just thought I'd mention it :)

H

·
0 Posts
kurzon said:
It's acting rather strange now? Threads appearing updated/posted into... but when you go there... they are not? :confused:

Yes, I know the somewhat usual recently... just thought I'd mention it :)
:( I know I posted a double thread :rolleyes: cos I lost the first one :lol:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
zulu ferret said:
More than appreciated,deserves a medal at least!!!
Shall we scrape a few quid together to reward AlfaOwner on his hard work then? :D

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Hammy156 said:
Shall we scrape a few quid together to reward AlfaOwner on his hard work then? :D
Lol - If only it were that easy ;) But you could join the AO club when we launch, this will help us to fund the site and new server that we most defiantly need!

More pager messages, bigger PM storage area, animated avitars + AO PC club software and loads loads more! :cool:

Its the AO do or die year. :eek:

Ian

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
AO Club?! Tell me more, tell me more!!!

(Freebie car stickers included?? ;) :D )

Simon

·
Registered
186 Posts
I find the board a bit annoying too when it goes slow.
AO club sounds interesting I know I wouldn't mind paying a few quid and i'm sure a lot of the regulars wouldn't mind either- even though I don't post much I still come on every other day 2 have a look. It's a great service

M

·
0 Posts
alfaowner said:
Lol - If only it were that easy ;) But you could join the AO club when we launch, this will help us to fund the site and new server that we most defiantly need!

More pager messages, bigger PM storage area, animated avitars + AO PC club software and loads loads more! :cool:

Its the AO do or die year. :eek:

Ian
sounds great Ian....

:)

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
footy said:
might just be me!!! but i have just started using firefox as a web brouser my explorer is playing up, and this site loads quicker than before(page loading) change last night mozilla firefox
Firefox is much faster due to its rendering, I use both ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts