Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may recall the paintwork issues I have with my existing Brera (peeling lacquer on the bonnet):cry:

Some of you may also recall that I'm trading it in for another Brera on the 12th:wow:

Anyway, Chris Variava were due to paint outgoing Brera next week while we're in Rome for our 20th.

Last Thursday I took a call from CV's. Knowing that I'm up against it time wise, they suggested I speak to Guests in Knowle to see if they would paint my Brera & invoice them to save me time & hassle:thumbs:

Guests got back to me to say they can make this happen:cool:

How about that for a result:D

This saves Clare & I a lot of running around and c240 miles!

Major thanks to both Guests & Chris Variava - from my experience, both historic & recent, both shining examples of the breed and a credit to ARUK.

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Hmm. Does that not make you slightly suspicious? It's as if they know they will muck it up and it's a handy way of passing the book.

Or maybe that's just my cynical mind when it comes to car dealers.

Hope they make a good job of it anyway:thumbs:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm. Does that not make you slightly suspicious? It's as if they know they will muck it up and it's a handy way of passing the book.

Or maybe that's just my cynical mind when it comes to car dealers.

Hope they make a good job of it anyway:thumbs:
I'm trading the car anyway & the one I'm getting is totally mint:cool:

But no, I believe their intentions are honourable:thumbs:

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
We've only ever had good service from Guest of Solihull (Knowle) Si so hope they do you proud and you can both enjoy your 2nd Honeymoon

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
All credit to both dealerships ! :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts