Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was driving around Peterborough this morning in the company "save the planet Lexus" machine and saw a GTV Red V6 just ahead of me on the ring road.
About half eight.

It looked sharp and is definately fast .......especially the way you came off from the outside lane onto the junction.

Picture attached

Alan

Attachments

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
Ah methinks that this is the guy I saw going into Sainsbury's at Boongate the other week, I have a feeling he may work at Perkins as well. Don't think he's on here......MUST stalk him next :lol: Bet you didn't see me :D

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Ah methinks that this is the guy I saw going into Sainsbury's at Boongate the other week, I have a feeling he may work at Perkins as well. Don't think he's on here......MUST stalk him next :lol: Bet you didn't see me :D
Drove it like you stole it, my kinda style :cheese::cheese: Hit hime over the head, so that he is stunned and say 'join the ao, or else' :cheese::cheese:

L

·
0 Posts
No worries our Jillyflower is an expert stalker, in fact I'm surprised she doesn't get more court orders against her.:eek:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
No worries our Jillyflower is an expert stalker, in fact I'm surprised she doesn't get more court orders against her.:eek:
:cheese::cheese::cheese:

I saw an episode of crimewatch uk, with a lady. A lady I say. Driving a yellow spider. Wanted by Cambs constablary:cheese::cheese:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts