Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only got my 159 at the weekend and have noticed mainly from looking at photos of the car that there are some vertical bands/lines on all four door panels. I'm guessing that this is the result of a poor machine polish? It is more visible in direct sunlight and more so on photos.

Is it possible that this can be corrected with a "re-polish"?

Perhaps I'm being too picky!

Many thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
398 Posts
It's not too picky if it bothers you, personally I'd give it a full valet and detail and machine polish the doors properly, see if that will correct the finish. Or take it to a professional valeter and ask his opinion. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not too picky if it bothers you, personally I'd give it a full valet and detail and machine polish the doors properly, see if that will correct the finish. Or take it to a professional valeter and ask his opinion. Good luck with it.
Cheers...I'll see how long I can live with before I get someone to take a look. Excuse the pun but it's really taking the shine off the purchase!

Loving the car though!

·
Registered
398 Posts
They are great cars. You could worse than having an ask over on the aroc fb page, you'll defo get plenty of opinions on there, if no one is biting there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts