Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the air condition contains any filters that should be replaced at service and then how often?

I experience an increasing tendency to get fog on the windows and suspect it might be about time to give the ventilation system a service.

G

·
I haven't got one on mine but some are supposed to have a filter at the air intake although my manual makes no reference to it. It involves removing the wiper arms so you can remove the air intake grill and its under there I'm told.

Mike :)

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Well its under there on my 156, although its happily called a pollen filter. Will have to look on the 155 now!

·
Registered
550 Posts
hi there:

look well, all the 155 16 valv. with a/c has the antipollen filter as the 156.
It is under the passenger air intake grill, and you have to change it every year.
Regards
Jorge

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Comparing my 155 to 156 the 155 seems to have a similar intake arrangement. Don`t know if this is relevant but it does look like you could put a pollen filter in there.

Anyway, I like the smell of pollen !

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jorge,

"under the passenger air intake grill" does it mean on the right side, between windscreen and bonnet?

/A

·
Registered
550 Posts
HI ANDREAS:

IN MY COUNTRY PILOT IS AT LEFT SIDE AND PASEENGER AT RIGHT, SO THE FILTER IS AT RIGHT SIDE BETWEEN WINDSCREEN AND BONNET BELOW A RAIN PLASTIC COVER .
IF IN OTHER COUNTRIES PASSENGER IS AT LEFT, WELL THE FILTER WOULD BE AT THE LEFT SIDE.
ONLY EXCEPTION IS THOSE COUNTRIES THAT NOT HAVE POLEN. :D
ORIGINAL SPARE N° : 60813795
SPARE IS ITALIAN MAGNETI MARELI N° 008.02198
AND IS THE SAME FOR LANCIA DEDRA, DELTA AND FIAT TEMPRA AND COUPE.

REGARDS wink
JORGE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts