Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, proudly new Ti sport owner from Canada seeking assistance from fellow european member .
Our market configuration is somehow different then yours, our model is called Ti sport vs Veloce for you. We do not have any outside badging other then model name ie Giulia and Q4 or Q2.
I ordered those Veloce badges from FCA but realized that they did not provide any install templates.
Would one of you take some time and provide me mesures in mm for me to install them exactly where they are supposed to be on those fenders just like factory ?

Thanking you in advance

Stephan aka cqvd330

·
Registered
947 Posts
The letters run parallel to the crease in the wing. On the left side there is 25mm between the bottom of the letters and the crease and the right most tip of the E is 107mm from the edge of the wing. On the right side it is all the same but with the left most tip of the V being 107mm from the edge of the wing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The letters run parallel to the crease in the wing. On the left side there is 30mm between the bottom of the letters and the crease and the right most tip of the E is 107mm from the edge of the wing. On the right side it is all the same but with the left most tip of the V being 107mm from the edge of the wing.
Thank you ?

·
Administrator
87,317 Posts

·
Administrator
87,317 Posts
Looking at post #4, it would seem they do ;)
I saw that, I was commentating on the fact that the badges were in different positions on 2 veloces.

They might have them but do they always use them ? ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
And for the outcome....very happy :thumbup:

[/URL][/IMG]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts