Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... when I accelerate hard ... so I had a look at the "yellow" fuse and it looks like this

photo.JPG

I suspect that is the error!!!! (for those of you that doesn't know what a fuse looks like the second "arm" should be straight and shouldn't wiggle about in your hand :lol:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Always good when it's something simple :thumbs:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Always good when it's something simple :thumbs:

Talking of simple ... I've just popped down to halfrauds to get a new one ... when I asked the bloke (oik) behind the trade counter "have you got one of these?" his response was, oh never seen one of those before ... oi Keith you seen one of these? Keith response nah mate what is it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
What did you expect? :lol:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
L

·
0 Posts
try an Alfa garage, they'll have to order it & it'll take 3 days.

go to your local scrapper & buy one there.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
try an Alfa garage, they'll have to order it & it'll take 3 days.

go to your local scrapper & buy one there.
I'm going to pop down to my local auto factors in the morning, if they haven't got one I'll just order one off fleabay (there are plenty there) in the mean time I don't know whether just to leave it disconnected, or connect it without the fuse ...

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No luck in getting a fuse this morning, but in the meantime I connected it up directly and it still gives the error (permenatly this time) ... so it looks like probably the fuse was ok and I just broke it whilst taking it off :eek:

So I connected up FES and now get error C1276 ABS/ESP Soleniod valve relay, when I clear the error it comes back

EBDERROR.jpg

I presume with me moving the cable about that the intermitent brake in the cable has now become permenant

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well turns out to be even simpler ... the bolt that attaches the ABS/EBD systems to be battery was loose, tightened it up and it's now sorted (touch wood :lol:) ... and I've ordered a couple of new fuses from fleabay

photo.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts