Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got experience of Terraclean or BG Air Intake Service (BG Air Intake Service | BG Products (GB))

I have had my intake completely cleaned, EGR blanked, DPF Removed, but I want to clean inside the head and particular the valves which I beleive can be a problem.

Thanks in advance.

Otis

·
Registered
81 Posts
Has anyone got experience of Terraclean or BG Air Intake Service (BG Air Intake Service | BG Products (GB))

I have had my intake completely cleaned, EGR blanked, DPF Removed, but I want to clean inside the head and particular the valves which I beleive can be a problem.

Thanks in advance.

Otis
Had both the intake and the injector cleaning service done at the same time last year, car ran much better after, a stutter while at steady speed gone, starts much better and much less judder at tick over.

It did not completely cure all but I will get it done again

·
Registered
332 Posts
im lead to believe Terraclean is a very good tratment... havent had any experience with it though.

where abouts in shropshire are you... Motormech in Brummageham offer the Terraclean service and they wont give you a hard sell and make wild promises. iirc you'll get change from £150 and you can take the mrs and kids 'round the bull ring its litterally a 2 minute walk... just think of it as 'free' parking

1 - 3 of 3 Posts