Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have decided to sell my lovely brera, as my job now requires a 140 mile round trip a day and the V6 is just far too thirsty, I have seen alot of variation in price valuations for the car, I was wonderring if I could tap into your expert knowledge of what you would expect to pay for my car?
The spec for the Car is.....
V6 Q4 SV Registered July 2006 on an 06 plate
Covered 73,000
It has a Full Alfa Romeo Service History, Last major service was at 68,000 and did an Oil and Filter change last week.
It has the 18 inch Horseshoe Alloys, (all refurbished)
In Alfa Red
4 Brand new Tires (budget but new none the less), and 4 wheel allignment.
it has 10 months MOT (all advisories repaired).
Just had a new Tax Disk
It is actually a pretty basic spec one, doesnt have any other manufacturer optional extras, just the usual, climate control, parking sensors, trip computer etc.
It does have a Pioneer touch screen Sat nav/ DVD with Iphone and I pod Prep, with full phone capability.
The headlights were converted to single xenon.
Its generally in good condition, the paint work has a few stones chips, one large beneath the rear number plate. Interior is spotless apart from the Sky view blind is stuck in the full retract position, the mechanism still works but as the headlining needs to come down I have never got round to fixing it.
Just had a CV and boot replaced aswell.

Any ideas?

Thanks

G

·
0 Posts
£7500 - £7800 I reckon

Sounds a nice motor. Would be a dream to own a Brera 3.2. I loved my 159 3.2's, only let them go due to fuel prices :cry:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I'm sorry :eek: but I think you would struggle to get £5,500 for it in the current market. And whatever you do don't try to sell it now or in January :( What you will lose on what sounds a very nice Alfa will more than anything you will save on fuel IMHO.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I was thinking around the 7500 mark, I paid 8 for it 6 months ago, I really need it gone now, as the fuel cost per day will be 27 quid, so I may end up part exchanging, wish I'd kept the GT now! But I have to move away from Alfa entirely cos the engines aren't fuel efficient enough.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Px?

Hi Clarkson

Im just looking at getting a Brera and have a 1.9 JTD GT Q2.....
I do alot of motorway miles at the moment, and getting about 45mpg at 80mph..

Let me know if interested in a potential PX!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi matyHaty,

It is a tempting offer, I have owned a GT and it was a lovely car. I did consider going back to the GT, However it just doesnt do the MPG i need it to do on the motorway, I have decided on a Scirocco as it will easily do well over 60mpg which across 30,000 miles a year will make a massive saving. Thanks for the offer though. My advice will be that the Brera is prettier Granted, GT better overall car. Never meet your hero's I did and I was disappointed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts