Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out, the number plate i have on my new alfa is worth 500 quid.:wow: niiiice. seeing as the car i swapped it for was worth 400 tops.
so 500 the plate, and watever the alfas worth ( and it is in great nick ) im well chuffed.:) :) :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
:cool: Nice one!

I've had my eye on a private plate for a while now but I'm waiting on the off chance that the DVLA drop their prices in the recession (I know I have about as much chance as a snowball in hell).

It's also made me paranoid about searching for it on their website - as I'm a cynic and believe that at the end of each month someone at their office prints off a report of the "most searched" on indexes and buys up what looks good/valuable.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
A plate is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it ... I presume that you went onto one of those private plate websites and put it in ...

... my old reg plate was valued to £1000 ... but was up for sale for 2 years and didn't sell (wasn't really actively looking to sell it though ...)

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
I was offered B1 GTV some years ago, i didn't fancy it myself at the time but thought if you didn't have a GTV you could alway's sell it to a fat Transvestite. B1G TV.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts