Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I've just spent lunchtime sorting everything out....Next year she can look after me.

So it's flower's, card, dinner & then an almighty ride, Off to Cork tomorrow for the weekend...

Who knows I might even bring the girlfriend....

What will your other half have to look forward too?

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Date with a beautiful Italian model

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Bet a few of you are rushing to the local petrol station or corner shop to buy one of those big padded cards,a bunch of plastic roses and a cute cuddly toy as we speak!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Got out of it this year !!

G/F has buggered off to Ireland to see some of her family .. and won't be back till Sunday .. gives me some time to think !

Ralf S .. wish I had back seats big enough

B

·
0 Posts
i have treated mine to a oil flush, filter, selenia 10w40, air filter, new front discs and pads.......and in return the is faster, smoother, better at stopping, and the grin factor is x10. do you think i have spoiled her. and as for the girlf......well she is already busy tonight. so her loss
oh, you old romantic beany!!!!! her choice, not mine before anyone starts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Originally posted by beany25:
[QB]i have treated mine to a oil flush, filter, selenia 10w40, air filter, new front discs and pads......

Well I got mine a whole new oil pump - there's always someone to **** on your parade! and the girlfriend got......a card

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
GTV6,I hope you sent a Valentine card to Penny!BTW I think she made Mac`s Valentines day on Driven last night!I think you 2 might have to fight over her!

G

·
0 Posts
jesus, so I really did miss Driven then!

You gonna tell me more Aisha - don't tease now

g

G

·
0 Posts
well you guys can discuss her all ya like... so long as you remember she's mine

g

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
I`ll pass on my regards if I see her in St.Albans (her home town) tonight!I`ll also tell her that the catsuit won approval from all her fans at Alfaowner.Mr AO how about organising anAlfaowner day and getting Penny along as guest of honour?
There`d sure be a good turn out !!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts