Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi....

After the meet on monday at trafford, I'm just wondering what you thought of my MiTo?

I know youve been a bit "unsure" before :lol:

·
0 Posts
Ooh - this is a 'brave' thread to start Elouise :thumbs: - Tess can I be brutal? :cheese:

TBH hun, my opinion of the 'face' still stands - sorry :( - I reckon it's the headlamps that spoil it for me - compare them to the Brera / 159 ones, which look awesome & give 'real' road presence IMHO

BUT, there are a lot of good points which has always been my opinion :D

No probs with the rear & sides aspect - looking kinda 'small & sporty' :thumbs:

I did like the paint job, it showed particularly well in the sunlight :thumbs:

I reckon I would like a spin to see what all the DNA jiggery pokery is all about :)

Enjoy! :D

*nice mode off* :cheese:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Go on Jon give it both barrells!

Cant wait till i've got mine and done at least a 1k or so, then I can give it some beans!

Even though I have bought one, I do agree with Jon that the lights are just too cutsy for us blokes.

GK

·
0 Posts
^^ yeah & I have come to realise that the MiTo was never meant to be marketed to the likes of me & the new model has opened the 'Alfa doors' to a whole new market - eek is there a hint of 'acceptance' in what I am typing :wow: :cheese:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ yeah & I have come to realise that the MiTo was never meant to be marketed to the likes of me & the new model has opened the 'Alfa doors' to a whole new market - eek is there a hint of 'acceptance' in what I am typing :wow: :cheese:
hahahhaaha, you love it

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
When it first came out I loved the MiTo from all angles except directly in front. It wad the headlights!

However having seen a couple in the flesh, even the front's starting to look nice to me!

Best angle has to be from the rear quarter! :cool:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Ooh - this is a 'brave' thread to start Elouise :thumbs: - Tess can I be brutal? :cheese:

TBH hun, my opinion of the 'face' still stands - sorry :( - I reckon it's the headlamps that spoil it for me - compare them to the Brera / 159 ones, which look awesome & give 'real' road presence IMHO

BUT, there are a lot of good points which has always been my opinion :D

No probs with the rear & sides aspect - looking kinda 'small & sporty' :thumbs:

I did like the paint job, it showed particularly well in the sunlight :thumbs:

I reckon I would like a spin to see what all the DNA jiggery pokery is all about :)

Enjoy! :D

*nice mode off* :cheese:
jon...you hav made momma proud....wheres my tissues...:p

ok wats the catch:lol:

be nice ...or else :cool:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
well mr good boy i shall continue to be a good influence to u and not bait u......unless u are bein really norty that is ....:cheese:

·
0 Posts
well mr good boy i shall continue to be a good influence to u and not bait u......unless u are bein really norty that is ....:cheese:

Baiting is fine :D - bring it Mo' Fo's :thumbs: - just remeber it's a bit like poking a sleeping bear though folks :cheese:

·
0 Posts
Yawn....rub eyes.....GROWL! :cheese:

Is kinda :cool: having my own thread - Ta Elouise :thumbs: :D

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
be a nice bear and growl quietly... i got a hangova :cool:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
had a few earlier as i finished work at 10.30 instead of 12 and went to mates and she was havin a rant about her ex so i joined in and the next thing we knew it was a few voddys later an now i hav a headache...good job she only lives over the road :cheese:

u stalkin me bradders??????:cheese:

·
Registered
80 Posts
The MiTo is lovely from the side profile and rear, however like all Alfa's it suffers at the front and it a little cutesy like some have mentioned. However I far prefer the MiTo front end compared to the 147/GT/159. The only other one I like is the Brera, but even then the front end would make me think twice.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts