Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Gt 3.2 V6
433 Posts
Looks like ramsgate tunnel, I tried to do some filming in there always sounds better in car than on the camera,
Been looking to have another go sometime now I've got my gopro
Sounds good though:thumbs:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep Ramsgate tunnel, just round the corner for me. You are right about it being better than on film. Only used an old naff camera just to see how it turned out. Will get a better quality one soon and give it another go.

·
Registered
Gt 3.2 V6
433 Posts
Yep Ramsgate tunnel, just round the corner for me. You are right about it being better than on film. Only used an old naff camera just to see how it turned out. Will get a better quality one soon and give it another go.
If your gonna go again sometime give us a PM, I'll come down for a bit of fun I'm only 10 mins away would be :cool:
Need to practice with the gopro:confused:

·
Registered
104 Posts
I bet you came out that tunnel with a silly big grin :D Unfortunately camera microphones seem to be mostly rubbish, a separate audio recorder is the way to go something like the Tascam Dr-07 Mkii used for this Alfa Drive - Alfa Romeo GTV V6 - YouTube not the best example honestly you can hear it clipping rather a lot but that could have been avoided with a little adjustment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts