Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a new radiator as mine has got a leak now. alfa want 170+vat!! I have aircon and this seems to jack up the price of the parts. Nobody seems to be able to get one other than alfa. I dont want a scrapyard job as it will be in the same condition and I dont want the same job next year.

I dont want to get it remanufactured, as I want the actual replacement in my hand before I commit to taking the car off the road, plus it wont be as sure as a new unit, the part they didn`t replace will probably start leaking.

Anybody heard of any places to get them cheaper. I have a receipt from the previous owner and the last one cost 82 quid and lasted the same ammount of time as the alfa original, but I cant find the people he went to again.

help

W

·
0 Posts
Any local large aftermarket supplier should be able to get one for you.

wrinx

J

·
0 Posts
there is nothing wrong with a recon rediator at all,they only re-use the end tanks anyway the core is new.

W

·
0 Posts
Origonally posted by Alfaowner.......

"....we were not offering these items for sale, so we are not denting our customer base (forgive me for using that phrase) and so I allowed him to temporary offer Spark Plug only to you. There was never a mention of other parts, and actually, I remember specifically saying no other parts"

wrinx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts