Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys

I am currently offering a low cost refurbishment service on V6 Chrome Inlet Pipes and I also have a recently refurbished 3.0/3.2 set.

On the exchange service option you will get £40.00 cash back (via PayPal) on a full set, once received. Excludes pipes where the chrome plate has been totally stripped off (so I can pro-rata the cash back on the ok pipes) and you will need to send me a photo first. Each set is only £69.00 x3 Short Pipes + Rubbers and £69.00 x3 Long Pipes + Rubbers and they are Excellent.

For the refurbishment option, I can turn them around within x2-x3 working days from receipt and prices include return P&P using RM Recorded Delivery to UK Mainland Only.

As long as the chrome plate itself has not lifted off (if so, then you need a new one!) I can bring back any pipes from the dead to super shiney at a fraction of the cost of buying new ones from your local Alfa Dealer. Also, forget re-chroming that is even dearer than new pipes from Alfa.

Please refer to my Ad in the Classifieds for full details and prices...

3.0/3.2 Pipes
Alfa Romeo Classifieds - Auctions - V6 Chrome Inlet Pipes (Short) - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds
Alfa Romeo Classifieds - Auctions - V6 Chrome Inlet Pipes (Long) - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

Refurbishment Service
Alfa Romeo Classifieds - Auctions - V6 Chrome Inlet Pipes - Refurbishment Service - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

Thanks very much and hope to help a few of you out :) :thumbs:

Regards
Paul (PJ)

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts