Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any pictures of GTV V6 downpipes from underneath? PH2 and PH3 would be great as I have a PH3 and have changed to PH2 downpipes

I have had a search but cant find what I need.

Cheers guys

·
Registered
709 Posts
no problem.

i did not have to put the cat back on for the last mot, i think the alfa garage put the probe up the exhaust of the GTV next to mine by mistake.. ;)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
these any good?

Cheers, just what I'm planning to do next with my front suspension upgrade. One question, does your pipes scrape the ground at all?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Enjoyed the North London "Rural Rides" video as well. A shame you couldn't make it howl with all that traffic about. Worth doing again on an open road- hint hint.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no problem.

i did not have to put the cat back on for the last mot, i think the alfa garage put the probe up the exhaust of the GTV next to mine by mistake.. ;)
:lol: not much chance of that happening in Northern Ireland unfortunately

·
Registered
709 Posts
pipe does not scrape the ground at all, but it does touch the bottom of the gearbox a bit which causes some vibration, still need to find a bracket that is discontinued which should help to hold it away a bit better.

been waiting ages to do a better video but still not got around to fixing the slight leak somewhere near the front, i think it was my dodgy fix on the snapped manifold stud come loose with the vibrations.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts