Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I need to replace my discs so i've read all the old posts on the subject and I'm comparing prices and that.

One thing though, i was looking at the OMP site OMP which lists their range. Now i can find 1995 V6 rear discs OK, but there doesn't seem to be anything for the fronts. I've read here that the Q4 ones are the same (which they seem to be for the rears anyway...)

What I'm asking is if anyone has the diameter, thickness and offset measurements for an early 1995 V6. The Q4's are listed as 284mm diam, 22mm thick, and 44mm offset. Would they be the same?

Sorry, I don't have my chassis number on me to quote.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Excess I've looked at the manual and the diameter is 284mm and the thickness is 22.2mm. The parts disc shows that the Q4 part numbers superceed to the same number as the V6 and the later 96BZ & DS. The part number for the standard disk is 46455892.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
.........and I'm told the rear discs on a 155 are the same as the fronts on a Fiat Punto wink

wrinx

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup.. AFAIK the V6 & Q4 discs are the same. OE one's should be about £30 decent ones a tad more wink

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wrinx
When I changed my rear pads the box said they were for a Fiat Uno so you may be right. The pads are definitely different to the ones on the front of our punto though :confused:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Punto discs are 240mm dia & 11.1mm thick according to my Haynes manual.
155 rears are 240mm & 11.2mm thick.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Always wiv da little numbers eh eek! :p

You are of course correct but they fit apparantly, dunno if they are cheaper!

wrinx

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
your right mike i use the punto/tipo fronts as rears on a lot of fiat/alfa.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.........and I'm told the rear discs on a 155 are the same as the fronts on a Fiat Punto

wrinx
also the same as the front of some of the brava's too.. oi JB.. what car you running there :p :D

j

1 - 10 of 10 Posts