Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sourced a V6 bumper for the current refurb job, but I need the grilles for the oil cooler vent and the one the other side. Can these be bought? Or made?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sourced a V6 bumper for the current refurb job, but I need the grilles for the oil cooler vent and the one the other side. Can these be bought? Or made?
When I checked last at a dealer a couple of years ago they were no longer available. I looked for while on Ebay for some used and found some in Germany ('yeah, I definitely put them in the post, they'll be with you tomorrow') and some new old stock in Italy ('I'll get you a price tomorrow'). I gave up and was considering 3D printing.

I could have spared myself alot of hassle by phoning someone reliable in the first place who was breaking a V6. Autolusso came to the rescue on whose shelf they were sitting. :thumbup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks like you got the last set then:furious:
Strictly speaking they weren't a set - one came from Autolusso Bedford and the other from Autolusso Bournemouth. :devious: You have to snap them up wherever you find them. Proverbial hen's teeth.

Good luck. If the above mentioned are still available - jump on them even at that price. Otherwise google 'breaking GTV V6'. Someone may be willing to part these out from a bumper, especially from a frontal damaged V6.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I was forced to make mine by cutting the mesh from my waste basket when I attached my Cup spoiler.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
I need both inserts for my V6 project so if there's any more going please let me know. Cars going in to Autolusso on Saturday to come up with a plan to get everything sorted so will be gradually collecting a long list of parts needed as and when they come available.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts