Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking for some 19" alloys for my Brera Q4 but hardly any are listed as fitting the V6, i assume because of the front brakes??
I wasnt wanting to get the prodrive ones, does anyone know of suitable wheels?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.
I was thinking more aftermarket, but i think only certain wheels may suit the Brera.
I like the look of the MOMO Corse, but its not listed as fitting V6 Breras. I did see a similar wheel on one in the gallery.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I'm pretty sure that the v6 uses the 330mm Brembo front brakes, same as the Ti 159 etc so all Brera and 159 OE wheels 17 inch and above will fit though maybe you would have to check for clearance with 17'' aftermarket.

I came across these Ti replica wheels which I thought were a very close copy to originals
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/19-ALFA-ROMEO-159-05-ON-MULTI-SPOKE-SILVER-ALLOY-WHEELS-5x110-/130896116006?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=J6gvM48vBfJOx%252BqfqiCYVPXmNtQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Thats a lovely Brera, nice alloys but to much rubber for me so maybe 19's and a nice low profile tyre. Yeah I know the ride will be ruined lol

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Thats a lovely Brera, nice alloys but to much rubber for me so maybe 19's and a nice low profile tyre. Yeah I know the ride will be ruined lol
My 19'' spoke (code 435) alloys have a profile of 40, so still a lot of rubber going on to achieve the same rolling-radius as the 18s' 45 profile.
I reckon 20'' with 35 profile would look the business, though the cost of wheels & tyres would be getting a bit silly.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a nice Brera Petera

·
Registered
10 Posts
Cheers.
BTW I forgot to mention I originally ordered 8j wheels, but rimstyle rang and asked if I would go for 8.5j as the clearance with new pads was minimal. I agreed, and they said of course there was no extra charge! It gives an extra 1/4 inch clearance on the Brembo's. Also these rims are kept as blanks, so after you order they machine the hub diameter, offset and seat, and the 5 bolt holes. Fit is perfect without any adapters etc. Don't know how typical this is!?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts