Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'v finally forked out to replace my V6 boot badge....
Can somebody send me a piccy so I canget the positioning right ...
Cheers.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Which versionhave you got...a skinny? They are in different places for the wide and skinnies.

wrinx

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a V6 wideboy, the V6 badge is on the tailgate, on the far left edge next to the 155 badge which is on the body. Looks cool!

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Na, the skinny is on the top of the bootlid, someone here has one as an avatar....

wrinx

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Think its BARRY that has the avatar pic of his boot

Mine is widebody and badge sits next to 155 badge on panel under n/s light unit

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Guys,
Wrinx is right, it goes on top of the bootlid on the skinnys (LH side if I remember rightly). On the w/b's its on the panel under the LH light cluster next to the "155" badge.

Mark :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Guys,
yup!, its def on the LH top side of the bootlid, next to the "155" badge. Just had a look at the 155 register on this site, in particular the supersize image of No.151. which is a skinny body V6!!

Cheers,
Mark.
:)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorted.....I saw the Barry avatar and the red m reg ......so I guess thats where its going........When it finally gets here from my Alfa Dealer !!
Cheers y'all

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Speaking of V6 badges, there is a nice V6 that parks in Norwich, near the Cathedral. If it belongs to anyone here let me hjust say - nice wheels! :D
I have noticed that it has a green cloverleaf badge on the boot and the front wings. My mates V6 doesn`t have this and I thought there was no such thing as a cloverleaf V6 :confused:
The badges look genuine (although I haven`t got too close in case someone thinks I`m either trying to nick it or am just a bit 'odd'.
Whats all that about then ??

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They will be genuine alright but from another model (eg 145)....stuck on. Quite a few owners like their little Cloverleafs :D

wrinx

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got my badge from Guests ....Nice People There !!.....and its bloody lashing it down all day now .....best not to fit it yet ???
'kin British Weather ....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts