Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Basically I did some work to my MiTo a year ago and now i want to give it another make over.
As well as changing the alloys to the 18'' ones I want to get the V bonnet Sticker. But, the price is ridiculous on the alfa website and at most other places. Getting the Decals custom made locally isn't an option as there is no where near me which does this sort of thing. Any one seen them for cheap online? or maybe some one could even make them for me?

Also if anyone wants some black 17'' 5 spoke alloys - alfa ones - I'm selling some in january, all need painting though, paints chipped away.

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
Aye Aye WM thought you'd deserted us ;)

Get th'self on e-bay and get some vinyl of your choice of colour and width :thumbs:

Presume your going black ?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha mate, I'm useless with vinyl and don't have the money to experiment. I'm also really impatient when it comes to these things which is probably why I'm bad at it

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
Hell fire ... How skint are you :confused:
Will be about a fiver or even less and simple to apply...

I can advise you how to apply it but not taking the rap if you bodge it up though :lol:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not that skint but im so bad id probably use about 100 quid on viynl haha! Bought my alloys this morning for £460 which i reckon.is alright considering they are new

·
Registered
389 Posts
A work colleage got Viper stipes for is Mini from a company that does the sign writing for vans. Significantly cheaper than anywhere else and as puting vinyl on vehicles is what they do they did a very good job. Think stipes is easy compared to some of the stuff they do.

I assume there must be somewhere near you that does that. If in doubt find a local company that has a fleet of vans and find out where they get the sign writting done. Worth a shot at least.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi there is a local shop like that but they are useless! Been in twice trying.to book an apointment and get a quote and both times been ignored and never received a call back

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Sign makers may be worth a punt. I've had a full van sign written for less than £150. This includes company logos/artwork.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, theyre in a state though , just need a paint though, so it would.cost you about 200 to paint. 50 each alloy , hoping for about 170 for the alloys including tires

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Didn't Prof Peach used to do stickers?

That is a stupid comment as I have two on the 156 he gave me, just not sure if he is about much these days, might be worth trying a PM?
Prof's decals are very good. My serpent decals in my avatar are ones I got from him. Highly recommended if he's still doing decals. :)

·
Registered
591 Posts
Hi white mito, where did you get your rear quater decals from? i really want some but don't want to pay alfa's price for them. Does anyone know if "profs?" can make that kind of decal?

Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts