Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve,

So far as I know, they should fit a 147/156 & GT. You might want to check the part number. These are 2100-4081

·
Registered
283 Posts
I bought these off Jim first time round, with grand intentions of fitting them to my GT.

My priorities have shifted and I need the cash for a new mountain bike having destroyed mine in an argument with a tree.

I'm happy to remove from eBay and take £325 shipped for AO members:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261973710289?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

The fronts were pretty cosmetically tatty but are structurally sound. I've removed a lot of the flaky paint and light surface rust and given them a quick dust over with gold rust inhibiting paint - not the best paint job in the world, but it'll do the job :)

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I bought these off Jim first time round, with grand intentions of fitting them to my GT.

My priorities have shifted and I need the cash for a new mountain bike having destroyed mine in an argument with a tree.

I'm happy to remove from eBay and take £325 shipped for AO members:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261973710289?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

The fronts were pretty cosmetically tatty but are structurally sound. I've removed a lot of the flaky paint and light surface rust and given them a quick dust over with gold rust inhibiting paint - not the best paint job in the world, but it'll do the job :)
Shame Dex, these with eibach ARB kit would have transformed your clover..:depressed:

Damien.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Shame Dex, these with eibach ARB kit would have transformed your clover..:depressed:

Damien.
I know :(

It'll still happen at some point, but my wife is unfortunately unemployed at the moment and I've told her not to dip into any savings - I'm paying the mortgage and all the bills until she's back earning, so gotta be picky about my toys.

The need for a new mountain bike (wrote mine off around a tree in Thetford) is greater than suspension tweaking on the car unfortunately...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts