Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I replaced my MiTo with a Giulietta on Friday, I connected the 4GB USB stick I had been using in my MiTo and nothing happened. The headunit just displayed AUX and didn't change over to Media Player. I decided to reformat the stick (FAT32 or NTFS?) and reload the songs (in album folders) as they had been working like that in my MiTo. That still didn't work, so I tried my old iPod Shuffle (the original, with a USB connector built in) and it worked straight away. Am I missing something? Can anyone suggest anything else I can try to get my 4GB USB stick to work?

My shuffle is only 1GB, so I've got used to have lots of choice with my 4GB memory stick. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :thumbs:

·
Registered
761 Posts
I hired a Guilietta last weekend, and there were instructions in the manual about the Blue & Me. I found the same thing when I inserted my USB stick (4 or 8GB, can't remember). Through randomly mucking about I found it suddenly recognised the stick after pressing the B&M steering wheel control. THat may have been coincidence though, and I wonder if it just takes a while after inserting the stick for it to read all the files and initialise it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts