Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, having used the usb memory stick for 6 months for no reason I can now only listen to one track unless I forward it to the next as it seems to be stuck on replaying the same track.
Maybe I need to alter settings but cannot find information in the guide. Any advice would be appreciated .

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
You have to use the 'voice' command, in other words shout at it! I had to do it years ago.
Can't remember the precise detail, what to say etc. I'm sure someone else will know.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Have you tried pressing the telephone button then scrolling down with the right hand steering wheel button then press it in to select media player, it then gives you options of how to play the music.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Sorted, the settings are in the media player settings within the "settings" menu not in the normal media player settings.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi. When I go to Play Album it plays it randomly & not in order. Only a minor thing but me being a teensy weensy bit ocd it kinda bugs me. Any ideas?

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
It plays in the order it was added if I recall, or alphabetical, it's in the manual

1 - 7 of 7 Posts