Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
tried the search function, but found nothing. I've got a usb stick with a load of Mp3 tunes on, are there any bit rates that are incompatible with the system?

·
Registered
578 Posts
I don't know the official line but I do all mine at 320 or vbr and have had no problem, the biggest bugbear is the system uses ID3 V1 tags instead of V2 so often the display is incomplete

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I don't know the official line but I do all mine at 320 or vbr and have had no problem, the biggest bugbear is the system uses ID3 V1 tags instead of V2 so often the display is incomplete
Yeah thats rubbish :(

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers, have a 32gb card in, and no idea what bit rate they are all at, just the random seemed to like certain artists only, have converted them all, and cleaned them up with 'mp3 tag' took a while, hopefully all working now.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seem to have solved my issue. Realised that some of the 'missing' songs had been played on the blue and me when I first got it. However, think I lost some when I was swapping my usb over with another when trying to update the blue and me.
Re-formated, and reloaded the tunes, and seems to be working now, fingers crossed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts