Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking For PH2 Gear Surrounding Plastic/Gray Console Part + Center Arm Rest

Hi everyone;
My gray gear surrounding plastic is cracked and i need to replace it as soon as possible.
It will be really appericiated if someone has this part and can send it to me to Istanbul, Turkey. I can pay a reasonable amount for the item via Paypal.

Gear surrounding part image: http://s21.postimg.org/lhzxz3gwn/gearsurround.jpg

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Hi - I have one that sold on EBay to a guy in Greece but I'm having difficulty securing funds from him (he doesn't have a pypal account). I'll give him over the weekend but if not you can have the one I have. Happy to send to Turkey. Prompt me via pm or email to [email protected] early next week if you've not heard from me.
Cheers, Cluffy

·
Registered
247 Posts
... you can have the one I have. Happy to send to Turkey.
Top man Cluffy! Nice to know there are some genuine guys on this site.

That one on eBay was an extortionate price ... £39.99 for a piece of plastic. I know our cars are starting to get harder to source bits n pieces but that price is robbery.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Cluff;
If i understand correctly , you will sell the part to me if the guy from Greece doesn't pay for it over the weekend , right?
Hi - I have one that sold on EBay to a guy in Greece but I'm having difficulty securing funds from him (he doesn't have a pypal account). I'll give him over the weekend but if not you can have the one I have. Happy to send to Turkey. Prompt me via pm or email to [email protected] early next week if you've not heard from me.
Cheers, Cluffy

·
Registered
942 Posts
Hi Fiction,
After a bit of effort, the guy in Greece finally sorted a paypal account and has sent me a bit of money so I'm afraid mine is sold. Best of luck finding another fella.

Cheers, Cluffy

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I've got one coming available when I get my car back from bodyshop.

Remind me in a couple of weeks and I'll post it out to you. You cover the postage costs you can have it for free.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I've got one coming available when I get my car back from bodyshop.

Remind me in a couple of weeks and I'll post it out to you. You cover the postage costs you can have it for free.
Top man A6 helping a fellow Alfa owner out.

·
Registered
942 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi everyone;
I am still looking for these 2 parts. If someone is interested on selling them to me for a fair price i will be very happy:)

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Hi everyone;
I am still looking for these 2 parts. If someone is interested on selling them to me for a fair price i will be very happy:)

Hi Buddy

To reassure you can still have mine FOC if you can wait a while until my lazy mate finished fixing the GTV and I finally get it back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts