Alfa Romeo Forum banner

201 - 220 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
38,021 Posts
I think Ive known Gazzella had issues since 2009 when I first joined this website.

Also theres complaints all over other Alfa websites everywhere you look.
I had problems with them back in 2006

Luckily the parts I ordered were on credit card.

·
Banned
299 Posts
well i am not going to order off them,i could not cope with the stress in this thread :lol:
I think if you did, you would best to regard it as a state secret, because if you got what you paid for and this lot found out, they might just send out a lynching party!!!:lol::thumbs:

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
any way i like the way my spider is ,so i dont need any mods ,but i did buy a supersprint exhaust off balance motor sport and the service off them was top class:thumbs:

·
Banned
299 Posts
any way i like the way my spider is ,so i dont need any mods ,but i did buy a supersprint exhaust off balance motor sport and the service off them was top class:thumbs:
Then Sir you are in Nirvana! I think the Spiders are the best fun you can have with your clothes on, in my case, just the best fun I can have!:lol:

When you have a passion for these cars, it's a delight to find a company goes the extra mile, even just treats you right. I think it goes a long way towards making the ownership experience a happy and rewarding one.:thumbs:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Mista Smiff, forgive me - Gazella Racing's **** poor performance is all over the internet, yet you come on here and vouch for them ... on the very same day you join the forum.

Smells very fishy - a genuine newcomer to the forum would be a little more sensible.
I've bought from Gazella in the past and not had problems, but I know a mate had issues with delivery of Zender Chrome Roll Bars for his Spider which took about 6 months to turn up.

As others have said I think it's prudent to contact them first to verify stock is available, although aftersales service is obviously not their priority so buyer beware all day long.

·
Registered
38,021 Posts
Probably better to use Alfisti.net instead.

I have used them and had good service.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
If you google Gazella then you can see they have problems in all the Fiat chat sites as well !

I think the only way I would buy anything from them is if they sent the parts to me first with an invoice and then I would pay them after I received the goods.:thumbs:

·
Banned
299 Posts
If you google Gazella then you can see they have problems in all the Fiat chat sites as well !

I think the only way I would buy anything from them is if they sent the parts to me first with an invoice and then I would pay them after I received the goods.:thumbs:
I aint quite sure of the point of your post to be honest, why would I be Googling Fiat sites, when I got an Alfa, and I am looking for bits for it??

Look it's simple really, I fancied uprating the back end of me Spider, and her original shocks were nowt to shout about either, so I Googles for Powerflex bushes for Alfa Spider, up pops Gazzella Racings web page. Now I never buy anything via web pages, always pay via the phone, so I rings 'em up and it goes summat like this............

Me. Mornin', is that Gazzella?

Gaz. Mornin' Sir, yes it is, how may I help you?

Me. I see from you web page you have a full set of Powerflex bushes for the back end of me Alfa Spider?

Gaz, Hold on a moment Sir, I will just check..................Yes Sir we have those in stock.

Me. Very good, do you also have the Koni rear shocks in stock as well?

Gaz, Hold on a moment Sir, I will just check..............Yes Sir we have those also.

Me. That's great! How much to post 'em to my home address?

Gaz. We can post them out to you via next day courier for X amount, or one that takes a bit longer for Y amount.

Me. That's great, I will have the next day please.

Gaz. Very good Sir, can I just have your address, followed by your card details?

Transaction details followed, job done.

What I keep getting on this thread is, Ooooooooooooh, Nooooooooooooooo!!!! Never buy from anyone without doing a full internet security search first!!!!!

Do what???? I just wanna buy some bits for me car, I aint gonna come on here searching for bogeymen every time I wanna do that, in fact I aint gonna search any forum for any bogeymen anywhere, any time soon!

Perhaps I am old fashioned??? Well there is no perhaps about it, I am very old fashioned, but for me doing business with anyone, is fore-mostly about trust. If someone has something I want to buy, at a price I want to pay, then we are halfway home, if after speaking to them I still feel they are ok, then I will have a deal with them, if after speaking to them I don't feel fully comfortable, then I don't proceed, seeeemples!

I am very sorry for any folk that have not been treated properly by Gazzella Racing Ltd. The transaction I had with them went exactly as it should have done, so I have never had a reason to even think about then not being as they should be, until I stumbles across this thread on this forum. I was quite taken aback by it, and maybe I just got lucky??? who knows???

ATB, Ray.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Mista Smiff if Gazella have just as much trouble with Fiat people as they do Alfa people do you think there is a trend emerging ?

Also I don't know why your being so defensive. So you are 1 customer that did not have trouble.

As I said before Im sure Bernie Madoff made money for at least 1 Investor. All the others he shafted like there was no tomorrow :rolleyes:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I aint quite sure of the point of your post to be honest, why would I be Googling Fiat sites, when I got an Alfa, and I am looking for bits for it??

Look it's simple really, I fancied uprating the back end of me Spider, and her original shocks were nowt to shout about either, so I Googles for Powerflex bushes for Alfa Spider, up pops Gazzella Racings web page. Now I never buy anything via web pages, always pay via the phone, so I rings 'em up and it goes summat like this............

Me. Mornin', is that Gazzella?

Gaz. Mornin' Sir, yes it is, how may I help you?

Me. I see from you web page you have a full set of Powerflex bushes for the back end of me Alfa Spider?

Gaz, Hold on a moment Sir, I will just check..................Yes Sir we have those in stock.

Me. Very good, do you also have the Koni rear shocks in stock as well?

Gaz, Hold on a moment Sir, I will just check..............Yes Sir we have those also.

Me. That's great! How much to post 'em to my home address?

Gaz. We can post them out to you via next day courier for X amount, or one that takes a bit longer for Y amount.

Me. That's great, I will have the next day please.

Gaz. Very good Sir, can I just have your address, followed by your card details?

Transaction details followed, job done.

What I keep getting on this thread is, Ooooooooooooh, Nooooooooooooooo!!!! Never buy from anyone without doing a full internet security search first!!!!!

Do what???? I just wanna buy some bits for me car, I aint gonna come on here searching for bogeymen every time I wanna do that, in fact I aint gonna search any forum for any bogeymen anywhere, any time soon!

Perhaps I am old fashioned??? Well there is no perhaps about it, I am very old fashioned, but for me doing business with anyone, is fore-mostly about trust. If someone has something I want to buy, at a price I want to pay, then we are halfway home, if after speaking to them I still feel they are ok, then I will have a deal with them, if after speaking to them I don't feel fully comfortable, then I don't proceed, seeeemples!

I am very sorry for any folk that have not been treated properly by Gazzella Racing Ltd. The transaction I had with them went exactly as it should have done, so I have never had a reason to even think about then not being as they should be, until I stumbles across this thread on this forum. I was quite taken aback by it, and maybe I just got lucky??? who knows???

ATB, Ray.
I think in this day and age where tools like duedil.com are available with a lot of information for no cost it is foolish not to do a little research before dealing with an online reseller who isn't well known.

·
Registered
35,183 Posts
True Ghosty. But "with an online reseller who isn't well known" ?
Gazzella is well known , for all the wrong reasons , and knows how to score well on the Google search criteria. Makes you wonder if he uses these skills elsewhere too.

·
Banned
299 Posts
Mista Smiff if Gazella have just as much trouble with Fiat people as they do Alfa people do you think there is a trend emerging ?

Also I don't know why your being so defensive. So you are 1 customer that did not have trouble.

As I said before Im sure Bernie Madoff made money for at least 1 Investor. All the others he shafted like there was no tomorrow :rolleyes:

I am not being defensive of Gazzella as such, and on the face of it there is something that isn't right as I have had a dig around, and a few interesting things are emerging. I am being a bit defensive of me though, because for some of you, that know buggerall about me, to accuse me of being fishy and not right, even accused of being Gazzella themselves coming on here to defend myself, is really way out of order, you keep rattling on about Bernie Madoff, WTF is Bernie Madoff??? means sod all to me???

My last post was just to illustrate how my deal with Gazzella went down, because it seems to me that some of you are having difficulty comprehending it. Here something else I am having difficulty with, what axe is it that you are grinding? You are in Australia, are you telling me that you have ordered stuff from Gazzella Racing?? I mean why on earth would you not order stuff for your car that is in at least the same bloody hemisphere????

You can order stuff for your car from where you like of course, that is your prerogative, but surely you can see why someone like me might question the logic??

·
Banned
299 Posts
Now Im getting suspicious with such strong defensiveness :lol:

Try Googling Bernie Madoff ;)
Can't be assed to be honest, though I see you can't be assed to answer my question to you? Where is this strong defensiveness you keep jibbering about? I tell it like it is, but some of you don't like that, I wonder why that is?

Have you been ripped off by Gazzella Racing?

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Your looking for a response from me - I couldn't be Asssed

This thread has nothing to do with me - its to warn people not to go anywhere near Gazella Racing.

·
Banned
299 Posts
Your looking for a response from me - I couldn't be Asssed

This thread has nothing to do with me - its to warn people not to go anywhere near Gazella Racing.

:cheese::lol::lol: Oh right! So you have never had any dealings with Gazzella Racing, but you climbed on the band wagon anyway, cos you thought they might be playing a good tune!!!????:lol::lol:

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Yes I defend the moral righteousness from those that are openly dishonest and misleading and have been constantly dishonest for the last 6-7 years.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Mista Smiff, forgive me - Gazella Racing's **** poor performance is all over the internet, yet you come on here and vouch for them ... on the very same day you join the forum.

Smells very fishy - a genuine newcomer to the forum would be a little more sensible.
I think I agree with you now after all these outbursts.

201 - 220 of 340 Posts