Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to upgrade my suspension in the coming weeks to Kw v3s and Eibach anti roll bars. Should I hang onto the original suspension, or should I try to sell it to make a couple of quid back?

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
kw v3's are £1540 at the mo unless you know of a good place to get them cheaper?
the v2's are still £1250ish
the v3's are the ones i wud want, but havent got them yet because of the price lol
i wud prob sell the stock suspension unless of course u r tinking bout selling the car in the next few years

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
hmmm, maybe when i get round to getting some you could pass on a little discount? hehe
hey its worth a try, i remember looking as soon as i got the GTA and they were retialing for £1200 which seemed far more reasonable

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
If you are planning to keep the car you may as well sell but if you see yourself selling it within a couple of years better to keep it as either;

New buyers may want to put back to standard

Or

You might want to sell the coil overs separately

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
If you are planning to keep the car you may as well sell but if you see yourself selling it within a couple of years better to keep it as either;

Or

exactly my thoughts :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Or

In which case I think I will keep it :thumbs: - I have no intention of selling at the moment, but you never know, and fitting the better suspension to the car does not increase its value...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts