Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
You say that its overheating since the rad and thermosate change, you have bled it properly including the bleed screw on the raduator?
It wiuld be a shame to sell it cheaply thinking the head gasket had failed.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Sounds like the expansion tank cap has failed. They're not expensive...

I also doubt the wheels are off an R32 as they use a PCD of 112mm where the alfa has a PCD of 98mm. Even with wobble bolts they won't fit.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
You really need to tidy up the advert to encourage stronger bidding. Nobody likes waffle but when there are glaring errors as well it tends to turn people off. For instance you mention the 156 has white dials when the photo shows it clearly doesn't, and they don't. I hope someone rescues this 156 Sport as they are great Alfas and it deserves a good home.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hi guys, soz about the advert I haven't sold a car for years and just wrote everything I could think off regarding the car, apologies if I waffled on. I have changed the add, I was sure it had white dials but clearly not lol just white dials digits, I have only driven 20,000 miles in it lol!

I think the wheels are these ones http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-Silver-A...-Golf-R32-SEAT-Ibiza-/121856726266?nav=SEARCH

It's got 99 watchers so hopefully someone can fix it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts