Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

My Alfa Romeo Mito QV was used by Monza Sport Tuning as their demo car back in 2010. They've fitted a full Ragazzon exhaust, carbon air filter box with k&n panel filter and given it a remap to take the figures up to around 216bhp and 250 lbf.f. It's definitely an increase in power but I'd like to add a little more to see if I can get it up to around the 230-240bhp mark.
I'm going to fit an Airtec intercooler soon but I was wondering if anyone else had any suggestions on what else to do, that wont blow the bank!

Cheers

Kyle

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Dude : 216 hp from 1.4 L is already quite a lot : It is above 150 hp / L, higher than an Mitsubishi Evo 10

For extra cooling - I'd go WMI, it will cool more AND help quench pinging, so you can boost more

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For extra cooling - I'd go WMI, it will cool more AND help quench pinging, so you can boost more
Had a quick look into WMI and it seems like a good idea. Not sure how much it would hurt cost wise though. Looking at decent kits for around £200 from Devilsown but then by the sounds of it I would need to seperate maps and a sensor to switch between the two of them when the Water/methanol mix gets low... Also I can't figure out how much Water/Methanol it would actually use regularly.. Might look into it further though, thanks for the suggestion!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts