Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my dad decided to give the car back to Chris...we are just waiting for the money we gave him:rant:

We then got wind of a white 156 2.5 in total imaculate condition, thanks Frost, I'm going to go see and drive it on Friday and then we are going to take that car, I'm also picking up a set of 18" GT wheels on Friday:p for the car, my dad wants the zender kit(front and rear bumpers and side skirts) if anyone knows where we can get this please I'd appreciate it, then I'm just trying to convince the old man to lower the car on the 18's with Eibach's or H&R's and it will be a looker of note...I'm also trying to convince him to treat the GT wheels to an athracite or gunmetal colour...it will look good with the white body!

let's hope this cash deal goes off well!

keep thumbs!
I'll be secretly expressing my 156 modifying genius on that car!:thumbs:

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
That is brilliant.
Guili the rear bumpers were only made for the SW and not the sedan.
With the 18's the car will have to be lowered since they look ***** with GT wheels at oe height imho

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yebo TN, I already swayed him to get Eibach or H&R depending which is cheaper for the car, last time I checked I can get Eibach for R1900.

I'm picking up the wheels tomorrow and checking out the car tomorrow aswell...

TN, the black 156 3.0 we have/had has a zender kit, rear bumper included????????

My dad already has the side skirts so we literally need the front bumper only.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
That's strange since i was told that you only got them for the SW and i never looked into it again since most of the 156's had the oe bumper at the rear when a Zendar front was fitted. The facelift rear bumper is close enough in appearance.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The numbers for AutoTrix does not exist????? I cant get through to them...as my dad now wants that GTA type kit.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, went to see the imaculate show car...

Not so imaculate at all, lots of dings and scratches, NO SERVICE BOOK, brakes feels likes its got No servo or abs or whatever...

Its slow up to 3000rpm and only then it pulls...so no, worst still the 18" GT wheel guy I was supposed to meet en pay and get the wheels is awol...don't answer his phone nothing...

So today was useless in terms of looking for a car

TN does your car have service book/history as that's important for my dad, + he don't like silver cars but might give an exception lol...

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
No but i can vouch for everything done sins we obtained the car, if you are seriously interests speak to me we can negotiate. I have to sell urgently or risk loosing my house.:mad: I have been struggling since December to get money from one of my largest customer and there's still no fixed date. I get a feeling that he is going to close down and i will never see the money:mad:. I have even got a leather interior we can fit unfortunately it is from a 2000 so no side impact bags.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, i sent him your cars pics...lets hope he likes!

·
Registered
726 Posts
No but i can vouch for everything done sins we obtained the car, if you are seriously interests speak to me we can negotiate. I have to sell urgently or risk loosing my house.:mad: I have been struggling since December to get money from one of my largest customer and there's still no fixed date. I get a feeling that he is going to close down and i will never see the money:mad:. I have even got a leather interior we can fit unfortunately it is from a 2000 so no side impact bags.
Flip sorry to hear that. Peevs me off how these guys just liquidate and then a couple months later own a new business. Seems there is no concern for the service providers that they screw while liquidating.

Really hope it all turns out for the best.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
:thumbs:
Thanks sure i will survive its just a major hassle to get everything back on track after a 6 month drought.;)

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TN...pls send me your number we might have a deal going here...sms me we ca negotiate after ive seen and driven the car, im in JHB on Thursday again so if you could meet me somewhere id appreciate it.

Lance

1 - 15 of 15 Posts