Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peeps, me again!

With the weather being so good last weekend i got out the New Dodo Juice and Polished the Car!

Car was Washed with Dodo Juice Wash, Then applied the Dodo Juice Lime Prime, Then Meguiars #7 Show Car Glaze, then finished off with Dodo Juice Banana Armour.

And Got this to make my ears bleed now aswell!

So thats it, New Wheels, and Audio! Still a few more Plans, and now i have a Mag interested in Featuring it :cheese:

:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Think your old wheels suited it better, its maybe just cos of the colour. :confused:

And good work getting a mag feature with just a set of wheels and a big sub! :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Superb ! Well done a nice finish, those wheels look the part especially the red detail - what size and make ?

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Think your old wheels suited it better, its maybe just cos of the colour. :confused:

don't listen to him ... I think your wheels look :cool: ... and I don't normaly like black un's ...

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
don't listen to him ... I think your wheels look :cool: ... and I don't normaly like black un's ...
:lol: I'm sure he'll know he doesn't have to if he dont want to :rolleyes: ...... nothing wrong with the car or the wheels, but with those 2 sets of wheels and that colour paint, I think the old ones suited it better. :confused:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Superb ! Well done a nice finish, those wheels look the part especially the red detail - what size and make ?
Cheers - there Kei Flux - 18"

Oh theres more than that to come! and they like the plans, thats why they want it! :lol:

Does it smell as fruity as it sounds?
Yes, Yes it does!

D

·
0 Posts
Loving the new wheels:D:D:D You need to get something like JL Audio:p:p Or Kicker for a proper bang:p But they look cool:D

S

·
0 Posts
I prefer the alloys you have now than the old ones mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

What ones are they :confused: :confused:

Also what sound system is that :confused:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I prefer the alloys you have now than the old ones mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

What ones are they :confused: :confused:

Also what sound system is that :confused:

Wheels are 8x18" Kei Flux, And system is all Vibe - 2 Bass4 Amps - Running 1800w RMS Into the 1x 15" Space Sub, theres also a 3rd Stereo Amp runnung the 4 speakers inside the car, but thats hidden at the bottom of the install!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Enough :lol:

I Got it at the Right Price, as i work in a Car Accessory Shop :thumbs:

S

·
0 Posts
Ah that makes sence!!

I would love to do that to my bella but don't have the skills to :( :(

D

·
0 Posts
Fare Enough
IF you like the sound then it's all good:) I know JL aren't the best out their but a 15" sub will only sound good with certain music whereas a good 12 in a good box will sound great no matter what.

Nice set up though I have to admit. Put's my boot to shame.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts