Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Spera guys!:lol:

Well I' ve ordered yesterday some cool things (in my opinion) for my lady's interior. The stuff is the following

Alfa Romeo Floormat Set RHD

Leather Gear Lever Boot Nero with red stitching

Leather Handbrake Lever Boot Nero with red stitching

Gear Lever Knob 'Marano Nero'

In my order I duplicated the floor mats because a co-worker also needs for his 147 a new set, so it was a great opportunity to share the shipping costs.

What's your opinion guys? I think it will be great for my interior to replace those factory lever's cover. Did anybody by the way tried something like this? It would be nice if I could have a guide 'cause I don't want to mess the interior!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
wraia pramata.

gia ta xalakia eshei kati wraia MOMO se diafora xrwmata, polla low profile. n thimoumai posa enoun omws.

gear knob, pale MOMO 'nero' an den kamnw lathos to onoma tou paromios me touto.. eixa ton pasto 156.

molis epiasa jai egw twra stin automsters na piasw 2 plastika pou mpenoun katw pou ton profilaktira mprosta.. dioti to ena pseutokremmetai... 42.14 + VAT to kathena... no thanks ...

·
Registered
585 Posts
Great choises,
i have ordered the same gear lever (not black but aluminium), from the same company, for my Giulietta.:thumbs:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Generally is a very good online shop. I've ordered a lot of times and I'm very pleased. I've already installed aluminium pedals since I bought the car brand new, so it was time to proceed further more with the interior.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well guys, I received the stuff for the interior on Friday and I 've did the installation. It was much easier than I was wondering and replaced the items without messing the interior. Now it looks much better and I suggest it. For me at least (I pay attention in details and especially in the interior) it's a must and it worth, the cost!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts