Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25,672 Posts
Oops that would be me! Sorry! I always leave a gap, so I can hopefully crawl forward on tickover and by the time I catch up, the queue is moving again. To me, this means you're constantly moving, albeit slowly, and means everybody isn't constantly stop-starting, which is the real pain in the ar5e.
Me too every night, much less wear and tear on your mechanicals that way.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
it anoys the hell out of me when people sit right up my arse in a queue, back off moron. but i also get anoyed when the idiot in front leaves a massive gap leaving you stranded blocking the junction:rolleyes: i always leave enough of a gap so that i can pull out around the guy in front incase he breaksdown or several heavily armed guys get out with the intention of shooting me.

·
Super Moderator
60,008 Posts
Around here it gets frustrating when people leave 2-3 :eek: car lengths in front of them and the next car. Very annoying to miss the light cause they've stopped so far back. (they always make the light, of course :rolleyes:)

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Around here it gets frustrating when people leave 2-3 :eek: car lengths in front of them and the next car. Very annoying to miss the light cause they've stopped so far back. (they always make the light, of course :rolleyes:)
That's one of favorite things to do if I don't like the car behind me :D

·
Super Moderator
60,008 Posts

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
When ever I experience this I like to think its because my car as a rather attractive bottom! :D

21 - 26 of 26 Posts