Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear guys , after 6 years , and being made redundant( although about to into buisness for myself!!) my GTA is up for sale , 102k miles Rosso red, monte Carlo interior, nothing bad - everything changed & replaced , no unreasonable offer refused( having to get a decent diesel 3 seater van ASAP, but something newish & reliable). You know what they're worth on the market , but I need a quick turnaround , or I'll end up probably doing a trade in......

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2002 gta up for grabs

hi, its done 102k, all bits and bobs have been done, full set of rubbers all round, full year mot, car is superb , i have owned it for 6 years, but its got to go., check out my members galleries, 'mr italy', i have uploaded a good half doz pics, hope this helps ,
cheers.:p

·
Registered
20 Posts
mr italy you need to add a lot more pic's and a good write up of the car and service histroy.im looking to buy a gta very soon and yours doesnt realy say buy me,buy me.unless you have put it up forsale,yet realy you want to keep it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mr Italy - would you mind if I asked you a couple of Q's about your old 156 GTA?

Just potentially off to have a scooch around it but it'd be good to get some better info from yourself on the service history, any work done on the car etc and at what mileages.

If it's easier you can email me direct? ([email protected])

Cheers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts