Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
88,397 Posts
They were really trying to get that sold before July 1st last year before the road tax changes came into effect.

The advert says it was registered in 2008 so it looks like they registered it themselves before the deadline for the tax change for €1500, after July 1st it would have been €2000 :eek:

G

·
It's been like that for years and I would imagine the 800miles or whatever it has would all have been very hard ones.

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Rip off!!!! :tut:

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Been on a long time now alright, you'd imagine they would update the price to try and get some interest.

·
Administrator
88,397 Posts
Been on a long time now alright, you'd imagine they would update the price to try and get some interest.
They would probably increase the price as it is appreciating not depreciating :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Not in the real world. It's credit crunch time and any 3.2l car is going to struggle to sell, never mind this when one can be picked up for far far less across the water and has been cared for well, along with probably the front brake upgrade.

·
Administrator
88,397 Posts
Exactly, I was only joking :D
Regardless of it being on a 08 plate with low mileage anyone who give them anywhere near that amount needs their head examined :lol:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
How much???????

There's a beautiful 2008 Registered 156 GTA SW with only 7,500 miles on the clock currently for sale in Ireland for around £14,500........now that I would contemplate if I had the money. :inlove:

·
Registered
301 Posts
I know a 156 gta for sale over here in Italy with delivery miles. They're asking 26,000 for it. You'd probably get it for 24,000.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I know a 156 gta for sale over here in Italy with delivery miles. They're asking 26,000 for it. You'd probably get it for 24,000.
Alesi,

I'm coming to Milan soon and will have a couple of hours spare on one of the days, is there anything Alfa related worth going to visit?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Alesi,

I'm coming to Milan soon and will have a couple of hours spare on one of the days, is there anything Alfa related worth going to visit?

As Damien said the Alfa museum is really great even though time seems to have passed it by. It's 20-30 mins. from the city centre. If you're here at the weekend check if anything is on at Monza, also just outside the city with good motoring merchandise/book shops. Again, as Damien says if you can make it down to Maranello it's worth a trip. Otherwise have a look around the Castle in Milan(lots of serpent and cross symbols!) and the beautiful Duomo cathedral nearby (amazing outside but inside the scale of the place will really take your breath away). Good luck!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Just looked at the website- apparently the museum is closed until December for restoration.
Thanks alesi/damien.......don't think time will allow the museums, have already seen the Duomo so might have to spend my time shopping........Belstaff here I come!

Thanks again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts