Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the same vein as the Weybridge thread I saw an unmarked metallic blue Ford Focus, looked like an ST model. It was pretty obvious once it's blue flashers came on, fortunately not for me :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Yeah I;ve seen that a few times, has a habbit of patroling the A24 stretch between leatherhead and Capel. There is also a BMW thats around sometimes

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw it pulling some wreck on the A25, probably no insurance or tax. I was a bit worried on the Surrey run, was at the back of the slow pack and an Orange ST was following but holding back, was a little worried he might have been unmarked but thankfully not.

·
AO Silver Member, Classic Alfas Lounge Winner 09
1,315 Posts
an Orange ST was following but holding back, was a little worried he might have been unmarked
I saw a blingy orange Focus ST with blue lights on the hard shoulder of the M23 a few weeks back. It had pulled someone near Crawley.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I'm not surprised,

Would love to know where this budget is coming from! Seen several in the wiltshire area, also, white Octavia's, 5 Series in Gunmetal Metallic and a Navaro of all 4 wheelers! The biggest give away is the stick on strobes on the black grills, stands out a mile on the octavia but the 5 series is a bit harder to spot!

I always get a bit worried and let off the gas when i see an ST keeping to the speed limit, the annoying thing is have you noticed these cars have tinted windows? They say it's illegal but yet they're a law unto themselves

·
Registered
60 Posts
there is a silver bmw aswell nice quad exhaust ally wheels lowered looks more like a drug dealers car:rolleyes:

·
Registered
60 Posts
seen a new audi a4 shooting up the 264 this morning heading towards crawley ight be one to look out for!

·
Registered
334 Posts
There definately seems to be more and more of the buggers around here, and the camara vans are out more and more these days on the A24

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
I've seen that Blue ST a few times tugging people.

Also on the A23 a silver 330i

1 - 10 of 10 Posts