Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are many issues about this that concern me.

Firstly, it appears to have two intercoolers, both of which have the most contorted pipework I've ever seen. The inlet tract is longer than my driveway. Presumably it's a V6 TT so needs twin intercoolers?

Secondly, it's an old A4 with a dodgy S badge for over three and a half grand.

Thirdly, it's got orange stripes and racing numbers which is in no way cack and doesn't look like the handiwork of a seven year old.

Fourthly, you can't see it but on the sides the name K. WHITE is stuck on in white lettering.

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to work by bus today so there may be extra pics later. I'll warn you now, amongst many crimes against motoring, it has orange door handles.

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There has been a twist. Unlucky number 13 now has a piece of A4 paper in the windscreen saying "350bhp". The blue one next to it apparently has 500bhp.

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're not selling a dubious Audi in Ballturn are you?

C

·
0 Posts
There has been a twist. Unlucky number 13 now has a piece of A4 paper in the windscreen saying "350bhp". The blue one next to it apparently has 500bhp.
Thats why I suggested asking about it...there had to be something a little special about it.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
And the fact hat it appears to be being sold from a layby next to a bus stop at the top of Slackey Brow is nothing at all to be concerned about.

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And the fact hat it appears to be being sold from a layby next to a bus stop at the top of Slackey Brow is nothing at all to be concerned about.
It's the first place I'd go if I wanted to buy a modified Audi A4 to be honest.

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
18,226 Posts
given the unusual non-factory additions to the quietly elegant Audi A4, it's a credit to whoever modded it that it doesn't look even remotely cack. Not at all.

Fair play to 'em.

:)

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
The right colour scheme, just get the hat and 'tash.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts