·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You and your leather car interior:)

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Saw that in a magazine years ago. Owned by some bar in Miami I think. Its on castors so it can be wheeled about easily.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
what is it with you an leather interiors, they are fantastic as long as its not black leather, which looks awful. is it the heat in Australia? i know direct sunlight does heat leather more than cloth, which is why when my girlfriend was looking for a Peugeot 206 cc i told her to avoid leather

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
jabberwocky said:
what is it with you an leather interiors, they are fantastic as long as its not black leather, which looks awful. is it the heat in Australia? i know direct sunlight does heat leather more than cloth, which is why when my girlfriend was looking for a Peugeot 206 cc i told her to avoid leather
TO be honest I find Leather to be hot and sticky in Summer ,squeaky and slippery. The seats also have less give due to the nature of leather and therefore less comfortable on a long trip.

I suspect that leather has be pushed as a "luxury product" as it is a leftover or by-product from all the dead animals consumed for meat. Certainly it is not a practical product in a car enviroment. Because it is a "Luxury" product, manufacturers can make more profit when selling a leather interiored car.

I buy Alfa Romeo to drive and a poncy fashion interior detracts from the experience...except when the car is stationary and left for "display". ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts