Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....nipped into the local town earlier to bank a cheque - weather wise 'light drizzle' at worst, so I didn't bother with any 'head apparel' - why is it I spent most of my time dodging bladdy umbrellas? :rant: :mad:

Minor rant I know :rolleyes: , but I was most vexed :tut:

And breathe :lol:

·
Registered
161 Posts
One could get one like her royal highness uses which is shaped to fit the upper body hence the general public will not be in any danger of having their
eyes ripped out by some loser who is not watching where they are going !!!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think next time, I will swing one of these around my head

jk507_FULL.jpg

That'll make the buggas keep their distance :evil:

:lol:

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
....nipped into the local town earlier to bank a cheque - weather wise 'light drizzle' at worst, so I didn't bother with any 'head apparel' - why is it I spent most of my time dodging bladdy umbrellas? :rant: :mad:

Minor rant I know :rolleyes: , but I was most vexed :tut:

And breathe :lol:
So...... let me get this right......it was raining and people were using umbrellas?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So...... let me get this right......it was raining and people were using umbrellas?
No, light drizzle, (my hair barely got damp) & my walk to the bank was a 'battle' through a sea of offensive weapons :mad: - FFS wear a coat with a hood :rant:

Mebee I need a leg reduction so that I will pass under the brollies :lol:

·
Registered
54,872 Posts
Or simply look where you're going :rolleyes:

I presume you managed to avoid all the other obstacles out there :rolleyes:

Or are we due more rants such as 'Lamp posts :rant:' or 'Pillar Boxes :rant:'

For goodness sake :rolleyes:

:lol:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Some folk that use umbrellas don't realise how far they extend round about them and they do often seem to be at the right eye scratching height. Why shouldn't an umbrella user pay a bit more attention as well to where they're waving it about?

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
No, light drizzle, (my hair barely got damp) & my walk to the bank was a 'battle' through a sea of offensive weapons :mad: - FFS wear a coat with a hood :rant:

Mebee I need a leg reduction so that I will pass under the brollies :lol:
what hair?:confused:

:lol:nerner:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts