Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Missus has read the riot act....one of these has to go....

So I promised her I'd advertise them both extensively and keep the one that doesn't sell first...

Here goes:

156 GTA Sportwagon
166 3.0 Super

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and I'll consider offers £25,000 for the Super and over £9,999 for the GTA.
If neither sells then I can tell her I tried.

What value do you put on your Alfa?

·
Registered
998 Posts
The reason i feel fortunate not to be in a relationship at the moment

And not having to put up with all the ****e that goes with it...

·
Registered
38,440 Posts
If I found myself single again I would get myself a two seater convertible.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Spend time finding the right Mrs and get a two seat Alfa vert and a four seat 911 vert.....twenty five years and over two hundred cars and she still just tuts a bit then smiles....priceless. Think I will keep her.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Spend time finding the right Mrs and get a two seat Alfa vert and a four seat 911 vert.....twenty five years and over two hundred cars and she still just tuts a bit then smiles....priceless. Think I will keep her.
I agree, enjoy the spider John!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ha ha ha, well believe it or not that isn't my driveway. One of my customers no longer owns a car (being now elderly). They let me use their lovely double garage....hence actually I can keep both the Alfas for now.

As for the ultimatum....she's ok about them really. The thread was tongue in cheek as I'm very lucky to have those two cars...and the garage....and the missus (after 25 years)....though not necessarily in that order :wobble:

I will use the GTA for about three months. Unless I really don't get on with it then I'll probably keep it, and alternate use with the 166. However the 166 I will never sell...what a car!

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
We or rather she (and 'she' does not even drive) have two between us. Mine the daily hack a 159 tractor and her a 916 Spider TS. I'd love to swap her Spider for a V6 Spider. She won't part with the car she does not drive. Likes being chauffeured in it. It has to be that one and not any other.

So I can't sell it, she won't let me. However I'd like maybe a 911 instead of the 159 in the not too distant future. She does says no to that. :eek:

I divorced my ex-wife because she does not like the cars I do :lol:

·
Registered
800 Posts
ha ha ha, well believe it or not that isn't my driveway. One of my customers no longer owns a car (being now elderly). They let me use their lovely double garage....hence actually I can keep both the Alfas for now.

As for the ultimatum....she's ok about them really. The thread was tongue in cheek as I'm very lucky to have those two cars...and the garage....and the missus (after 25 years)....though not necessarily in that order :wobble:

I will use the GTA for about three months. Unless I really don't get on with it then I'll probably keep it, and alternate use with the 166. However the 166 I will never sell...what a car!

Shame as i was going to offer you that £25k you was after.. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts