Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Is it just me or does it look like a Nissan 350Z (badly chaved) ??

The sultan must be very pleased with his wheels :lol:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Old Rolls Royces were a sign of money, aristocracy, etc. Now its a sign of money and sports folk paid way too much money.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yuk yuk yuk:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

If I had that cash, I'd buy one of each alfa, excluding the 8c, don't think the budget would stretch that far:)

S

·
0 Posts
Rolls Royces are the ultimate badge of tastelessness IMO. Horrible shouty things.
My daddy warned me to beware of men who needed such big back seats in their cars. I've avoided Rolls Royces ever since, just to be safe.

And my car has absolutely no back seat. Even though I have absolutely no idea what the warning was about. :)

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
that is :vomit:looks as if he took his RR in and said make it look like 350Z:cheese: :cheese:

ive always prefered Bentleys, which is why im having a '50's bentley as my wedding car:D

the RR Phantom however is a stonkingly gorgeous car, i love the slightly thunderbirds front end and the drophead and coupe are stunning, ive seem a couple on the roads in the last few days and it just looks amazing.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
£500k Custom Rolls Royce

Auto trader has incredible pictures of a £500,000 one-off customised Rolls-Royce parked in London’s fashionable West End.

The car, which is based on a 1995 Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit MKIV, is rumoured to belong to the Sultan of Brunei’s family.

Look at the size of those doors!

More pics and info here - Ultimate Rolls-Royce photographed in London - Auto Trader UK - News and Reviews Hub

H

·
0 Posts
Re: £500k Custom Rolls Royce

Paint it pink and sell it to lady Penelopy :lol: :cheese: :lol:

"Yes M'lady" :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
The doors are spectacularly big. Not a very nice looking thing as was said looks like a 350Z

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
18,226 Posts
"if you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gives it to."

g

1 - 20 of 23 Posts