Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay Lads
On May 9th I am going to give my son, Sean (10yrs), the day off school and bring him along to the TI track day. We are going as spectators as I am barely making up the money to tax, NCT and finish the exhaust on my spider in time. Might even show up in the 156 :rolleyes: if I cant get it all together in time.

I doubt he has attention span to last the day there so I was trying to think up some more activities for the day. I was thinking of a port tunnel run later in the day :thumbs:

I don't know Mondello as I have never been there or the run to Dublin from there so any suggestions like Karting or such for Ultimate Boys Day would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Just to say I think passengers need to be over 18-I checked for my 6 year old daughter!!!

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Sorry yes that's what I meant!
18 or over to be a passenger on track.
Spectators can be any age!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hay Lads
On May 9th I am going to give my son, Sean (10yrs), the day off school and bring him along to the TI track day. We are going as spectators as I am barely making up the money to tax, NCT and finish the exhaust on my spider in time. Might even show up in the 156 :rolleyes: if I cant get it all together in time.

I doubt he has attention span to last the day there so I was trying to think up some more activities for the day. I was thinking of a port tunnel run later in the day :thumbs:

I don't know Mondello as I have never been there or the run to Dublin from there so any suggestions like Karting or such for Ultimate Boys Day would be much appreciated.
You could bring him here - Base Entertainment Centre Celbridge « Base Entertainment Centre Celbridge its in Celbridge - fairly close to the Mondello - especially if leaving Mondello you would drive thru Clane. Heard it is great for kids.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts